- Services: KVP Trading agrees to provide digital marketing services as agreed upon with the client in writing. Any additional services requested will be billed separately.
- Payment: Payment for services rendered is due upon receipt of invoice. A 50% deposit may be required before work begins. In the event of a late payment, KVP Trading reserves the right to stop work until payment is received.
- Confidentiality: KVP Trading agrees not to disclose any confidential information provided by the client, including but not limited to trade secrets, marketing plans, and customer information.
- Intellectual Property: All content and materials created by KVP Trading, including but not limited to logos, websites, and marketing materials, are the property of KVP Trading until full payment is received. Upon receipt of full payment, ownership of the materials will transfer to the client.
- Liability: KVP Trading shall not be held liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use of its services, including but not limited to lost profits, lost business, or data loss.
- Termination: Either party may terminate the agreement upon written notice. In the event of termination, the client shall pay for services rendered up to the date of termination.
- Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa.
- Modification: These terms and conditions may be modified by KVP Trading at any time. The most recent version will be available on the KVP Trading website.
By accepting these terms and conditions, the client agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions outlined above.